Our charges explained
Below, we'll outline the different fees that you may encounter when selling on Selz. Need a record of your Selz plan purchase for tax purposes? Check out how to download an invoice for the plan or apps on your account.
There are never any setup fees for using Selz.
Our paid plans give you more control over your online selling experience. Paid plans also give you more bang for your buck, rounding out the functionality of your store and increasing sales.
We charge a fee for our paid plans.
- Basic plan: $26 / month (when paid annually)
- Standard plan: $53 / month (when paid annually)
- Pro plan: $179 / month (when paid annually)
All paid plans are charged in USD to the credit card on file. Check out pricing for plans.
We charge a transaction fee when you sell an item which is a percentage of the value of the item. The transaction fee varies according to the plan you are using. If you choose to be on our free plan, the transaction fee is 2%.
If you are still in your trial period, although you are sampling the features on our Advanced plan, the transaction fee remains 2% of the item value
- On our Basic, Standard and Advanced Plan the transaction fee is 0% of the item value when using Selz Pay (our built-in credit card processor)
- There is a 0.5-2% transaction Fee on Third-Party payment gateways like PayPal depending on the chosen plan
Card processing fees
We charge a card processing fee when one of your customers buys an item using a credit or debit card. The card processing fee is 2.9% of the value of the item plus a fixed charge of *30 cents.
*€0.30 when you sell in Euros, £0.30 when you sell in British pounds for payments processed by Selz. Fees for transactions processed through PayPal vary according to your account type
If we process a transaction for you which requires us to convert a currency, we convert the currency at a rate which is 2.5% over the wholesale currency conversion rate.