There are two ways to take payment on Selz - depending on the country you are in, you can use our built-in payment gateway Selz Pay or use PayPal as your payment gateway.
On this page
Getting paid with Selz Pay
If you are using Selz Pay as your payment gateway and have payments enabled on your Selz account, you'll get paid daily, weekly, or monthly for your credit card sales into your chosen bank account. All Selz Pay transfers will display as 'Selz' on your bank descriptor.
Get paid daily, weekly, or monthly on Selz
Please here to learn more about your transfer schedule, so you know when to expect payment for your orders.
Your first Selz Pay transfer
Our payment processor for Selz Pay needs to treat every seller's first transfer differently from subsequent transfers.
They wait seven days after your first successful charge before sending the first electronic transfer to your bank account.
Delaying your first transfer for a few extra days allows them to address some of the risks that are inherent in providing credit services to our sellers.
Your Selz statement
You can always check your previous transfers from your Selz Dashboard > Statement.
Setting up card payments using Selz Pay
- Log into your Selz account.
- Click on Settings > Checkout and follow the steps to Enable Cards
- Before filling out the forms, you may want to read about Getting approved to sell
- Fill out the verification details form and submit
- Lastly, we'll perform a quick check that your products don't breach our terms and you'll be good to go!
Getting paid with PayPal
This feature is available for users on all paid plans.
You can take PayPal payments and also process credit cards through your PayPal account.
If you have the PayPal enabled on your store and a customer chooses to purchase your product through PayPal, those funds are deposited immediately into your chosen PayPal account.
Choosing PayPal as your payment gateway
- Log into your Selz account
- Click Settings > Checkout and enable PayPal
- You'll then be asked to log into your PayPal account and authorize us to pay you into that account for any Selz orders paid with PayPal.
I'm located in a country where enabling cards is available. Can I use PayPal exclusively?
- If you choose, your store can take PayPal as a payment option exclusively, even if you're located in a country where Selz Pay is an option
What currencies can I process with PayPal?
- To see a list of currencies that can be processed by PayPal see our guide
My PayPal account is currently disabled and Selz Pay isn't available in my country. What do I do?
- If there is a specific payment gateway you'd like to see on Selz, please contact us