I've stopped receiving order confirmation emails from Selz. What should I do?
If order confirmation notifications stopped arriving in your inbox, there are a few things you can do to get your emails again.
- Check the email address on file for your account by going to Settings > General from your Selz dashboard and then search that email inbox for emails from email@example.com
- Your email provider may have flagged emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam. To rectify this, add email@example.com to your safe sender's list.
- Log back into your Selz account, then click on Settings > Notifications. Switch everything off, then click Save. Then, turn everything on again and click Save.
- Check your Spam and Trash folders. Sometimes order confirmation emails get diverted there.
- Using a custom domain in your email address? Ask your host if they are blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that your mailbox is not full. Contact your email provider to ensure that we're not being blocked as spam.