Resetting your password
If you can't access your Selz account, you may need to reset your password.
- Head over to selz.com and click Sign In
- In the password section, click on Forgot? - enter your email address, and click Reset password
- Check your email and open the Forgotten your password? email from us
- Click on Reset your password and enter your new password
- You can now log in with your new password and email address
I didn't receive a Reset your password email
If you didn't receive and reset your password email from us, here's what to do:
- Check your Spam and Trash folder
- Search for firstname.lastname@example.org - we might have ended up in a Promotions folder in Gmail
- Most common: Your Selz account was created with a Google Plus, Facebook, or Twitter account and therefore does not have a password. Try signing in with one of your social accounts to gain access. If you still can't get in, open a ticket and we're happy to help.