Issuing a refund
Issuing a refund with Selz Pay
Refunds can be done in just a few clicks. Here’s how:
- Go to your dashboard and click on Orders
- Locate the order that you wish to refund and click on it
- Click on the “…” in the top right-hand corner or on the order page
- Click on Refund and follow the prompts to do either a full refund or a partial refund
- You’re done! The refund will be processed for you and the customer will see the funds back in their account in around 5-10 days
Important! If you have already been paid out in full and do not have enough funds available in your balance at the time of the refund then we will not be able to process the refund for you and you will need to organize the refund outside of our platform.
Issuing a refund with PayPal
Currently, if you issue a refund with PayPal, you will need to make sure that two steps are complete so you can ensure that your accounts are accurate.
- You'll need to issue refund through PayPal. This takes care of the actual refund / transfer of funds back to your customer.
- Next, you will need to go to Selz > Orders, and mark the order as refunded.
Completing these two steps will ensure that your accounting will be accurate for tax and order history purposes.
Start using Selz for ecommerce today.