Customizing the Selz Shopping Cart for Buttons & Widgets
The Selz Shopping Cart is a feature that will be automatically added to your existing website as long as you have the 'Add to cart' or 'View' action enabled for your embed. The cart will be accessible to shoppers, sliding from the right of their screen with a simple click. This helps customers keep track of items as they shop, leading to increased conversions, and ultimately saving you time and money.
The shopping cart will automatically show on your existing site wherever you have embedded your store, widgets or buy buttons. You also have the option to add the shopping cart to every page on your website. If you need step by step help adding a button and widget to your existing site, check out this article.
How do I disable the Shopping Cart feature?
You can turn off the shopping cart slider by navigating to your Selz Settings > Checkout > Settings and turn off the Shopping Cart and don't forget to save your changes.
Now when you generate the widget or button code, the shopping cart will be hidden.
Adding the shopping cart so it is displayed on every page of your site:
If you want to add the shopping cart slider to a page where the button or widget is not displayed, you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Buttons & Widgets settings
- Select 'Cart'
- Update the cart's appearance by clicking 'Colors'
- Make changes to the way the cart behaves by clicking 'Behavior'
- Adjust the store logo, name and display by clicking 'Settings' and click 'Save'
- Copy the HTML code to the right
- Paste the HTML code into the site header option on your website. Note that for some sites, like Wordpress, you will need to install a plugin to gain access to the site header and footer sections.
You can learn more about embeddable buttons and widgets here.