Getting Started with Unifaun
This feature is available for users with our 2019 Advanced and legacy Pro plans.
Shipping can be simple with this state-of-the-art integration. Unifaun is a shipment management system with over 100 shipping carriers to choose from. When logged in to the service, you can book your shipments, print freight documents, follow up on shipments, and analyze statistics.
With Unifaun you can:
- Generate, buy and print shipping labels for your online store orders
- Automatically sync new orders from your online store to Unifaun
- Send your customers email notifications
- Purchase insurance for your packages
- Create return shipping labels
On this page
How to connect to Unifaun
- Log in to your account
- From the dashboard, click on Settings > Shipping from the left navigation
- Click on Labels and Fulfilment
- You will now see the option to connect your Unifaun account.
- Click Connect
- You will now be prompted to enter the API Key and Sender ID from your Unifaun account.
How do I find my API key in Unifaun?
1. Create a Unifaun account or log in to your existing account
2. Click on Maintenance > API Keys in the left navigation
3. Click Search to find an available API Key
4. Generate a key if you need to by clicking "New API Key" at the top of the page
5. Select the little arrow next to the ID
6. Be sure the Status is set to 'Enabled' and 'Web Services (REST)' is checked
7. Copy the combined ID as the API key and paste it on the Unifaun page in our platform
How do I find my Sender ID in Unifaun?
- Log in to your Unifaun account
- Click on Maintenance > Senders in the left navigation
- Click Search to find an available Sender ID
- Copy the Quick ID from the required sender and paste it on the Unifaun page in our platform.
How do I change the Service ID?
The Service ID is the default service level that is synced to Unifaun e.g. Post Nord - Normal. When a label is printed the service level can be changed.
The default service level can be changed through the drop-down on the Unifaun page within our platform.
How do I find new orders in Unifaun?
New orders are displayed within Unifaun as Stored Printings in the left navigation panel.
How the Unifaun integration works
When a customer completes a purchase through your online store, the order information is synced to your Unifaun account.
We send the product name, price, cost to ship and shipping method to Unifaun automatically. You can now log in to Unifaun and manage label printing and order tracking all in one place!
Tracking and shipping notifications to your customers can be handled in your Unifaun account or in your dashboard. We will not automatically update the order status until you mark the order as complete.