Getting Started with Unifaun
Unifaun is a shipment management system with over 100 shipping carriers to choose from. When logged in to the service, you can book your shipments, print freight documents, follow up on shipment statuses, and analyze statistics.
If you are on the Selz Pro plan you now have the option to connect your Selz account to your Unifaun account.
- Generate, buy and print shipping labels for your Selz orders
- Automatically sync new orders from your Selz store to Unifaun
- Send your customers email notifications
- Purchase insurance for your packages
- Create return shipping labels
Steps to get started
- Head to your Selz Dashboard and click on Settings > Shipping and click on Labels and Fulfilment
- You will now see the option to connect your Unifaun account. Click Connect.
- You will now be prompted to enter the API Key and Sender ID from your Unifaun account.
How do I find my API key in Unifaun?
Create a Unifaun account or log in to your existing account and follow these steps:
- Click on Maintenance > API Keys in the left navigation
- Click 'Search' to find an available API Key
- Generate a key if you need to by clicking "New API Key" at the top of the page
- Select the little arrow next to the ID
- Be sure the Status is set to 'Enabled' and 'Web Services (REST)' is checked
- Copy the combined ID as the API key and paste it on the Unifaun page within your Selz account.
How do I find my Sender ID in Unifaun?
- Click on Maintenance > Senders in the left navigation
- Click 'Search' to find an available Sender ID
- Copy the 'Quick ID' from the required sender and paste it on the Unifaun page within your Selz account.
How do I change the Service ID?
The Service ID is the default service level that is synced to Unifaun e.g. Post Nord - Normal. When a label is printed the service level can be changed. The default service level can be changed through the drop-down on the Unifaun page within Selz
How do I find new orders in Unifaun?
New orders are displayed within Unifaun as 'Stored Printings' in the left navigation panel.
How does it work?
When a customer completes a purchase through your Selz shop, the order information is synced to your Unifaun account. Selz sends the product name, price, cost to ship and shipping method to Unifaun automatically. You (the merchant) can now log in to Unifaun and manage label printing and order tracking all in one place!