Getting started with Shippo
If you are on the Selz Pro plan you now have the option to connect your Selz account to your Shippo account.
- Generate, buy and print shipping labels for your Selz orders
- Automatically sync new orders from your Selz store to Shippo
- Send your customers email notifications
- Purchase insurance for your packages
- Create return shipping labels
Steps to get started
- Head to your selz.com/dashboard and click on Settings > Shipping and click on Labels and Fulfilment
- You will now see the option to connect your shippo account. Click Connect.
- Create a Shippo account on goshippo.com or log in to your existing Shippo account on the page that pops up. Click 'Allow Access.'
- When the connection is successful, you will be directed back to your Selz dashboard and a successful notification will be displayed
- Now head back to goshippo.com and click on My Shippo Dashboard to manage all future orders. You will now have the option to print labels and handle other settings within Shippo
How does it work?
When a customer completes a purchase through your Selz shop, the order information is synced to your Shippo account. Selz sends the product name, price, cost to ship and shipping method to Shippo automatically. You (the merchant) can now log in to Shippo and manage label printing and order tracking all in one place!