Getting started with Shippo
This feature is available for users with our 2019 Advanced and legacy Pro plans.
Shipping can be simple with this state-of-the-art integration.
With Shippo you can:
- Generate, buy and print shipping labels for your online store orders
- Automatically sync new orders from your online store to Shippo
- Send your customers email notifications
- Purchase insurance for your packages
- Create return shipping labels
On this page
How to connect to Shippo
- Log in to your account
- From the dashboard, click on Settings > Shipping from the left navigation
- Click on Labels and Fulfilment
- You will now see the option to connect your Shippo account
- Click Connect
- Create a Shippo account or log in to your existing Shippo account on the page that pops up
- Click Allow Access
- When the connection is successful, you will be directed back to your dashboard and a successful notification will be displayed
- You will now have the option to print labels and handle other settings within Shippo
How does the Shippo integration work?
When a customer completes a purchase through your online store, the order information is synced to your Shippo account.
We send the product name, price, cost to ship and shipping method to Shippo automatically. You can now log in to Shippo and manage label printing and order tracking all in one place!
Tracking and shipping notifications to your customers are all handled in your Shippo account and will not be sent through our platform.