All plans are non-refundable and are typically billed in advance.
For example, payment on June 1st covers the period from June 1st to June 30th. If you upgrade partway through the month, your bill will be pro-rated.
How does pro-rated billing work?
If you upgrade partway through your billing cycle, you will only pay for the part of the month which you have used.
Here is an example:
- You sign up for the Basic plan for $29.00 on June 1st, then upgrade to the Standard plan for $59.00 on June 15th
- Your invoice on the 1st of June after paying for the Basic plan will include:
- A charge for the Basic plan at $29.00
- Your invoice total = $29.00
- Your next invoice on the 1st of July will include:
- A refund for the unused portion of the Basic plan covering June 15th-30th
- A charge for the Standard plan covering June 15th to 30th
- A charge for the Standard plan covering July 1st to 31st
Note that for your convenience, invoices (which can be found under Settings > Billing) show a detailed breakdown of your charges.
If you downgrade or cancel your features part way through a billing cycle, you will receive a credit for the unused portion of the month. This credit is not refundable to your credit card but can be used toward any future purchase.