All plans are non-refundable and are typically billed in advance. For example, payment on the 1st of June covers the period 1st June to 30th June. If you upgrade partway through the month, your bill will be pro-rated
How does pro-rated billing work?
If you upgrade part way through your billing cycle, you will only pay for the part of the month which you have used.
Here is an example:
- You sign up for the Lite plan for $19.00 on June 1st, then upgrade to the Standard plan for $29.00 on June 15th.
- Your invoice on the 1st of June after paying for the Lite plan will include:
- A charge for the Lite plan at $19.00.
- Your invoice total = $19.00
- Your next invoice on the 1st of July will include:
- A refund for the unused portion of the Lite plan covering June 15th-30th
- A charge for the Standard plan covering June 15th to 30th
- A charge for the Standard plan covering July 1st to 31st
Note that for your convenience, invoices (which can be found under Settings > Billing) show a detailed breakdown of your charges.
If you downgrade or cancel your features part way through a billing cycle, you will receive a credit for the unused portion of the month. This credit is not refundable to your credit card but can be used toward any future Selz feature purchase.
In order to downgrade your Selz plans, you should log into your account, go to Plans and select the plan you wish to downgrade to. Plan payments are non-refundable. For more details, see our Terms.