Using the Selz Affiliate Dashboard
The Selz Affiliate Program enables you to earn industry-leading commissions by introducing new users to Selz. If you would like to join the Selz Affiliate Program, please sign up here.
Once you have joined the Selz Affiliate Program you will have access to our affiliate dashboard.
This is a simple and intuitive place to track all your referrals and commissions. It is also where your unique referral URL is stored, along with a range of banners to use on your website and social channels.
To sign in to your Affiliate Dashboard
- First sign in to your Selz account
- In the drop-down menu at the top right, scroll to 'Affiliates'
- A new tab will open in your browser showing your unique affiliate dashboard:
The first time you open your affiliate dashboard, you will be guided through the different screens.
Find your Magic Affiliate Link
When in the dashboard, click on Assets in the left menu.
If you're part of the refer a friend program and the Selz Affiliate program, then you'll see a "Programs" button on the left instead of assets. Click on Programs, then on Selz.
You'll see your Magic Link, as well as banner files in Assets.
Just copy and paste your Magic Link whenever you want to share Selz. You can also use the social links to share.
Conversions and Commissions
The Conversions and Commissions option in the main navigation will show you all the referrals you have made for which a commission is payable. Here's an example:
In this example, one referral was made. The referral paid for their first month on 2016/05/03 and 100% of that revenue was recognized as a commission amount. The referral paid for their second month on 2016/06/03 and 100% of that revenue was recognized as a commission amount. A gross amount of 200% of revenue.
Tracking affiliate clicks
You can track the source of all your affiliate clicks and get stats on all of the sources separately. You can view your performance on various sites by setting up "Sources". Follow these steps:
- Click on the Source icon on the left-hand sidebar (globe)
- Click on New source
- Fill out fields for different social media channels/websites you would like to track performance for
- Go to Asset wall
- Click on Advanced
- Click on the drop-down menu under 'Source'
- Select the website which you want to track performance for and post the affiliate link to this website
- To see the performance of each asset; click on Reporting in the left-hand sidebar, and then on Source. Your sources and reporting data per specific source will be divided by website.
To use banners on your website or in your posts, navigate to the Assets page of your affiliate dashboard.
All our banners are in an HTML5 format so that means they are responsive and will adapt to fit the viewer's browser, whether they are using a desktop, mobile or tablet. The banner ad will size itself to the space you provide on your website or blog.
Just copy and paste the code for your selected banner into your website or blog and you're ready to start earning commissions.
To find out more, check out the Selz Affiliate Program FAQs