Why is the wrong store showing on my Facebook page?
Did you connect your store to Facebook but aren't seeing the store you expected to see? Don't - you've probably just got more than one Selz account (did you create an account with an email address and then also accidentally with Facebook/Twitter/Google+ ?) and have mixed up your accounts.
Here's what to do
- Go to your Facebook business page. Make sure that you are signed in as your business and not as your personal profile.
- Remove the Selz app from your Facebook business page. Here are Facebook's instructions:
- Go over to Selz and sign into the account that you do not want to display.
- Click on Settings and then click on Sharing and disconnect Facebook.
- If you do not need this account then you may wish at this point, to cancel the account, which you can do by clicking on 'Settings' and then 'Account' and following the prompts at the bottom of the page.
- Sign out of the Selz account.
- Sign in to the Selz account that you wish to display on your Facebook page.
- Click on Facebook from your dashboard.
- Follow the prompts to add your store.