Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
If you’d like to know which of your Facebook Ads best leads to conversions in your Selz store, our conversion tracking can help you. View content and purchase events are implemented by us, so there is no need for any additional code to track these website actions.
To create your Facebook pixel:
- Go to your Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager
- Click Create a Pixel
- Enter a name for your pixel. There's only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your business
- Make sure you've checked the box to accept the terms
- Click Create Pixel
- If you are prompted to Install your Pixel code, click 'Cancel' and locate your pixel
Keep in mind you can only create one Facebook pixel per ad account. If you already have one, you won't see the Create Pixel button
You'll need the ID for the pixel you just created to enter into your Selz settings, which can be found as below:
To add your pixel to your store, all you need to do is log in to your Selz dashboard and head to Settings > Analytics & Ads scroll down to the Facebook Ads section:
- Enter your Facebook Pixel ID and hit the ' Save' button.
You can test to see if the pixel is working by going back to the Facebook Pixel Tab and clicking 'Set up'
Click to 'Manually Install the Code Yourself'
Scroll to the bottom of the page to send test traffic to your pixel. If the status is then shown as active, your pixel has been installed correctly and you are done!