How do I know if my customer has received an emailed receipt?
If a customer lets you know that they didn't get an email confirming their purchase, you can check out what's happened by looking at the history.
- Log into your account
- Click on Orders, then search for the order
- Click on the order to view the details page
- Look at History on the order details page to see if the email has been delivered to your buyer
There are 3 statuses that you could potentially see:
- Email delivered
- Email bounced
- Email flagged as spam
What do I do if my buyer says they didn't get their purchase email?
If an email has bounced, then it can be for a few reasons such as the buyer has entered an incorrect email address (check the spelling), their inbox is full, or they had an issue receiving the email at the time that we sent it. If an email is flagged as spam, then it's likely that the email is just sitting in your buyer's spam folder.
Resend the confirmation
If all else fails, resend the order confirmation by doing the following:
- Select the order
- Click on the More button to the right of the ‘Send Message’ button within the order details page
- Click on Send Invoice and you are done!