Pinning your products to Pinterest
Adding your items to your Pinterest boards is a simple way to bring your followers back to your website, blog, or Selz e-commerce store. Here's how to Pin your products directly to your Pinterest account.
- Log into your Selz account.
- Before you start pinning, double check the right Pinterest account is connected to your Selz account from the Settings > Sharing page
- Next, head over to your Items page. Find the item you want to Pin to Pinterest, then click on the little '...' next to your product > Share:
- On the Share page, select Pinterest, add your customized message, then click on 'Share'. Once you click 'Share', a pop up will connect you with your Pinterest account and allow for you to choose the board you want to pin your product to:
Last, but not least, choose your board and your pin will now be live on Pinterest, linking back to your Selz store.
Manually pinning your Selz products to Pinterest
Sometimes it's better to manually pin your Selz products to Pinterest. If you embed your products on your website or blog, this can be a good choice if the Pinterest browser extension is not installed.
Here's what to do if you want to manually pin your Selz products to Pinterest:
- Locate the page where your item is located, whether it's on your website, blog, or on your Selz e-commerce store.
- Copy and paste the URL for the page your item is located on
- Open up your Pinterest account and open the board you want to add your product to
- Click on Add a pin, choose 'Pin from the web' and paste your item URL to the box provided:
- Click next, choose the image cover you want to use on Pinterest, and click 'Pin it' at the top left-hand corner of the image.
- You're done! Your Selz product has now been added to your Pinterest board manually.