Adding a Buy Now button or widget to an existing site
Adding a Selz button or widget to your website or blog is a snap. All you need to do is add a tiny bit of code to your page and your customers will be able to purchase without even leaving your site. Some of the steps vary depending on your platform.
Watch this video to get started:
Follow one of the following links if they apply:
Wordpress.org - If you are using a hosted version of Wordpress, click here to get set up with the Selz plugin
Wordpress.com - If you currently have a free website through Wordpress.com, click here for a button option
Wix - Click here for help adding a button to your Wix site.
Blogger - Click here for help adding a link, button, or widget to Blogger.
Webflow - Click here for help adding a buy button or widget to your page.
Squarespace - Click here for help adding a button or widget to your Squarespace site.
Tumblr - Click here for help adding an image button to your Tumblr blog.
As long as your site or blog contains a text, HTML or source tab, you will be able to add one of our buttons/widgets directly by copying a bit of code. If the website you are working with is not listed in the above list, follow these steps:
1. Go to Buttons & Widgets from the main menu. This will display the button and widget editor.
2. Make your choices about the button or widget's style and appearance.
3. Choose how you would like your button/widget to behave and if you would like to take advantage of the shopping cart feature.
4. Copy the HTML code on the right.
5. Paste the code into your site (paste into the text, HTML content block or source tab).
*Please note that these settings will appear differently on every site.
6. And you're done! A beautiful button, widget or store is ready for your customers.