Adding a Buy Now button or widget to an existing site
Adding a button or widget to your website or blog is a snap. All you need to do is add a tiny bit of code to your page and your customers will be able to purchase without ever leaving your site.
On this page
Watch this video to get started with buttons and widgets
We offer platform-specific instructions for the following sites
Steps may vary depending on your platform, so we've included specific instructions for some commonly used platforms below.
If you are using a hosted version of Wordpress, click here
If you currently have a free website through Wordpress.com, click here
For help adding a button to your Wix site, click here
For help adding a link, button or widget to Blogger, click here
For help adding a buy button or widget to your page, click here
For help adding a button or widget to your Squarespace site, click here
For help adding an image button to your Tumblr blog, click here
Step-by-step instructions for buttons and widgets
As long as your site or blog contains a text, HTML or source tab, you will be able to add one of our buttons or widgets directly by copying a bit of code. If the website you are working with is not listed in the above list, follow these steps:
1. Go to Buttons & Widgets from the main menu. This will display the button and widget editor.
2. Make your choices about the button or widget's style and appearance
3. Choose how you would like your button/widget to behave in the action section and if you would like to take advantage of the shopping cart feature
4. Copy the HTML code on the right
5. Paste the code into your site (paste into the text, HTML content block or source tab)
*Please note that these settings will appear differently on every site.
6. And you're done! A beautiful button, widget or store is ready for your customers.