Sell on Blogger using Selz
- Adding a Selz store to your Blogger site is simple. All you need to do is create a store on Selz, then create a link or button on your Blogger site for a seamless experience. Here's the best way to get selling from your Blogger blog.
- First, you'll need to create a store in Selz. Go here and sign up.
- You'll be able to start adding products straight away by clicking on Items > All > Add an item and follow the steps here
- If you'd like to customize the look of your store, click on Store > Themes
- Choose one of the available themes for your store and click 'Publish'.
- Please note, themes and a customized store are only available on our paid plans.
- In the Store Editor, you can add custom content blocks and pick out colors to remain consistent with your branding. Read this article for help customizing the look of your store.
- Next, head over to your blogger site and create a link on your homepage back to your Selz store. How you do this will depend on the blogger theme that you use, but generally you'll be able to click on 'Layout' and then 'Add a gadget'. Choose 'Pages' or 'Images', then the 'Add external link' option, enter in your store's URL and save. And you're done!
- A link to your store will appear on your homepage and your buyers will be able to shop your store with ease.
4. Add a button or widget
If you would like to add a Selz button or widget to your Blogger site follow these instructions:
- How you do this may depend on the theme that you use, but generally you'll be able to click on 'Layout' and then 'Add a gadget' and then choose 'HTML'
- Go over to your Selz dashboard and click the Buttons & Widgets tab
- Copy the code for your preferred item and customize the colors and behavior if you like
- Paste the code into the HTML gadget on your Blogger site and you are done! Go view your blog to see if everything is working correctly.