Sell on a WordPress.com site using Selz
Adding a customized Selz store to your WordPress.com site is simple. All you need to do is create a Store on Selz and then create a link on your WordPress.com site for a seamless experience.
- First, you'll need to create a store in Selz. Go here and sign up.
- You'll be able to start adding products straight away by clicking on Items > All > Add an item and follow the steps here
- If you'd like to customize the look of your store, click on Store > Themes
- Choose one of the available themes for your store and click 'Publish'.
- Please note, themes and a customized store are only available on our paid plans.
- In the Store Editor, you can add custom content blocks and pick out colors to remain consistent with your branding. Read this article for help customizing the look of your store.
Head over to your WordPress site and create a link on your homepage back to your Selz store. How you do this will depend on the WordPress theme that you use but generally, you'll be able to click on 'Appearance' or 'Customize' and then 'Widgets'.
Choose 'Image' from the widget menu, add then add the image link that you want people to click on to go to your store and finally add your URL where it says Link URL (your URL is your store domain which may be in the format yourstore.selz.com)
And you're done! A link to your store will appear on your homepage with your chosen image and your buyers will be able to jump to your store with ease.