Adding stock images & announcements to your store
This feature is available for users on all paid plans.
Making a good impression on your customers before they buy is an important part of selling online. That's why we offer multiple features for you to highlight the products in your online store.
On this page
Adding stock images
One way to create a professional online store is by using professional photos.
That's why we've partnered with Pexels to offer free stock images for your online store carousel and banner images.
- Log in to your account
- Click on Store > Customize in the left navigation panel
- Click to the Design tab
- Scroll to Banner to add an image carousel or banner, text and background color
- Upload your chosen image(s) or search stock images in Pexels.
- You may be able to add more than one image to your image carousel, depending on your theme
- Once you're finished uploading your images to your store, customize the height settings
- Customize the options for your carousel images (ie. if you would like the photos to scroll through on their own)
- Click on Update and your new images will be live.
How to add announcements
- From your dashboard, go to Store > Customize
- Click on the Design tab and scroll to Header
- Scroll down to Announcements and click the box beside Show announcements to activate your announcement
- Decide if you want the announcement to appear just on your homepage, or leave this option unchecked to display your message on every page in your store
- Add your message or call to action in the text field
- Use the link section (optional) to direct your customers to a page in your store
- Adjust your background and text colors
- Click Save
Need ideas for your announcement bar?
- Promote a seasonal sale
- Advertise an upcoming event
- Highlight your latest product and link directly to it
- Include a discount code or advertise free shipping
- Let customers know your holiday hours or if there will be any shipping delays