This feature is available for users on all paid plans.
Themes make it a snap to create a stylish, modern store. Check out this video and follow the instructions below to get started:
Here's how it works:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Themes
- Click the Demo button by hovering over your theme of choice to see a demo store
- If you're ready to customize the theme, click on Choose or Customize
- To preview a theme with all of your existing products, choose the Preview in your store option
- In the Store Builder, you can customize to your heart's content
Some terms and definitions you'll encounter while using the Selz store builder.
- Choose - Selecting this option will install a theme, and you can later switch between and customize installed themes under Store > Installed Themes
- Publish - The publish option will make the currently selected theme live as your digital storefront.
- Customize - Customize will take you into the Theme Editor for that theme, and you can also access this from Store > Customize
- Demo - Demoing a theme gives you a preview of how your store will look with this theme installed.
- Update - When we've added new features or updated the code of a theme for security and customization, you will be given the option to update the theme of your store. It's a one-click process that will appear in a dropdown banner when you're customizing a theme with an update.
If you want to tweak the code and customize a theme even further, go to Store > Installed Themes and read more about editing a theme.