Enabling post purchase redirect
We give you the option to send your customers to a URL of your choice after they've finished making their purchase.
Here are some examples:
- Thank you page
- Purchase info page
- Newsletter sign-up page
- Blog or website page
- Specific page in your store to encourage more shopping
How to enable the link redirect
- Log in to your account
- Click on Settings > Checkout, then click the Settings tab at the top
- Check the box under Post Purchase Redirect to Enabled, and enter the URL that you'd like to send buyers to in the field provided
- If you'd like the redirect to be automatic, just flick the switch. The redirect will take place 10 seconds after purchase, giving your buyer enough time to click on the download link. If they miss it, no worries, they'll have access to the link in their purchase receipt.
- If you prefer that they take action in their own time, you can opt to have a button instead. Leave the Automatic switch off, then add the text you'd like on the button and save your changes.
You're done! Your buyers will now be directed to the URL of your choice after each sale.