We offer a powerful and easy way to sell services like coaching and business consulting.
Automate your service delivery, emails, and proof of service with our powerful integrations. We take care of the hosting of your service products at no extra cost.
Let’s start with some of our most frequently asked questions.
How can I sell my business coaching, design, and other services?
It’s easy to sell services with our platform, but there are some important things to consider, including proof of delivery. You can read more about how to create a service item here.
Can I sell live sessions?
Selling live sessions with Selz is easy. You'll just need to get a Zoom or Skype set up, and then you can paste a link in the description for your service.
From the dashboard, navigate to Items > All > Add Item > Service. Once you've done that you can add a link to the pictured field:
- Open Zoom client and sign in.
- Click the schedule icon, which will take you into the settings.
- Select your meeting settings. Depending on your account settings, some options may be greyed out.
- Click Schedule. You're done.
- Once you've created the Zoom link, add it to the Instructions/message field (pictured above) to make the live session available to customers that purchase it.
When using Skype, you'll want to give your customers your Skype profile link so they can become your friend and then you can schedule services.
- In Skype, select your profile picture
- Click "share profile"
- Copy your join link to your clipboard
- Paste your link into the Instructions/message field (pictured above) to make your Skype account available to the customers that purchase it.
- Once they've accepted, you can enjoy chatting with your new contact.
For more help, check out Skype's support documentation.
This message/instructions will be displayed for your customers both at checkout and in the receipt after they purchase a product.
How is my service delivered to my buyer?
When a buyer completes their purchase for a service, they receive an order confirmation email with details on your service.
Can I sell my service as a digital product instead?
We can answer this best with a specific example, like teaching a course online.
If you want to sell a pre-recorded class, you can sell your course as a digital product. If you plan to provide a live, interactive course via Skype or similar, you will sell your course as a service.
You can also bundle different products together to provide more value to your customers.