How to sell eBooks
If you’re looking for a simple way to sell your ebooks and information products directly from your blog, website, or social media accounts, then we've got you covered.
On this page
Add your eBook
- Log in to your account
- Click on Items > All > Add item
- Choose Digital
- Under the Details tab, add your eBook under Digital files, below the product description
- Add your title as well as a detailed description. If your document is a PDF, you’ll have the option of using our PDF stamping security feature, which will mark each page of the document with the buyer’s name and order number.
- Add your price, quantity, and SKU if you have one
- Add your images at the bottom of the screen. This can be your eBook cover or a few snippets from the book.
- Click Save, which will publish your item for sale on your store.
Share your eBook
There are multiple options to share and sell your eBook directly from your current website, blog, and social media platforms.
If you want to share your product on social media
- Go to the left navigation menu in your dashboard, then to Settings > Sharing and confirm that your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest account is connected
- Head back to your Items list, and click the … on the far right of your product and scroll down to Share
- Select which social media networks to want to share to, write something to go with your post, and click Share
- Your product will show up as a post, tweet or pin, and will be available for purchase through the link you’ve provided
If you want to embed your product on an existing website or blog
Read this article to learn about buttons and widgets.
Sell your eBook
Now that your item is for sale, your customers can purchase depending on what payment gateway is enabled on your store.
Once they purchase your item, customers receive a download link right away, with the options to send to Dropbox or Kindle or download to their device.
All customers will also receive an order confirmation email, which includes the download link to access it at a later time.
Need more help?
Detailed steps for adding a product can be found here.